Founder, Gordon Card insisted on using only the freshest ingredients. It is a tradition we carry on to this day. Chef Steven Rogers, brings his years of experience and expertise to our busy kitchen helping us offer one of the most celebrated Pub menus in the city.
From our hand cut salsa to our carefully crafted prime rib special, your order will be prepared with care and skill. Many of the menu items have stood the test of time, (our regulars refuse to let us take them off!!) while others offer a unique twist to classic favorites.
Saturday and Sunday Brunch
Every Saturday and Sunday morning join us 11 – 2 for all you favorites.
Our Features Board changes everyday and the kitchen is always adding new and exciting things.
Monkey Tree Pub Favorite Menu Items:
- CHICKEN WINGS - Choose from our twelve flavors: Dry Pepper, Buffalo, Honey Mustard, Honey Garlic, Teriyaki, Maple BBQ, Thai Peanut, Super Duper Hot, Cajun, Lemon Pepper, Blue Moon and Jalapeno.
- FRIED DILL PICKLES - Served with Chipotle Aoili or Ranch Dressing.
- CALAMARI - House Cut, Crispy Fried Rings and Tentacles topped with Red Onions, Bell Peppers and Tomatoes, served with our House made Tzatziki Sauce.
- M.T.P. B.L.T. - Bacon, Cheddar, Lettuce, Tomato, Avacado, Pickle and Mayo served with Fresh Cut Fries
- MEAT LOVERS PIZZA - Marinara Sauce, Cheddar and Monterey Jack Cheese topped with Guiness Sausage, Pepperoni and Bacon
- BURGERS, BURGERS AND MORE BURGERS - Our Burgers are offered with a Char Grilled Chicken Breast or our House Made Six Ounce Beef Patty on a Fresh Kaiser Bun with our Creole Burger Mayo, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion and Pickle. Served with Fresh Cut Fries.